Our ring size is European / French based sizes ranging from 42 – 60 ( available in even numbers) depending on the designs.
If you know your size in other metric, please compare your size from our provided ring size conversion chart.
INTERNATIONAL RING SIZE CONVERSION CHART
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
If you already have a ring that fits, these given methods are recommended. Please note that the following methods is not 100% accurate hence we recommend you to find out your size using the ring measurement at any jewelry shop near you.
1 : Print our SIZE GUIDE
Prior to printing, please be sure that your Page Scaling is set to ‘None’.
- Select a current ring that fits your intended finger
- Place the ring over the circles and make sure the inside diameter of the ring lines up with the circle edge.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
2 : Measure the inside diameter of the ring
- At the center of the ring, measure the inside diameter in mm. without including the ring band.
- Make sure the ring is round and be precise when measuring since it could alter your actual ring size.
- After the measurement, please compare to the given chart